Allcures.com is a British company operating according to British laws and regulations, including those of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
We sell pharmaceutical and other selected goods online and offer free medical information as part of our overall service.
Allcures.com was the first, fully operational online pharmacy in the UK. It is much more than an Internet shop, as along with all the products and services you would expect from a high street pharmacy, we offer a wealth of information and advice on health issues, medical problems and different treatments to enable customers to make the most informed choices possible. While we are essentially an online business, allcures.com also has bricks and mortar outlets.
We hope you find this page useful for discovering all your allcures.com Pharmacy has to offer! Don't hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions about our services.
Allcures.com is an easy to use, convenient, confidential, interactive and informative website. We attract and retain.
Allcures Pharmacy meets all of the following check points, all have been verified independently and may also be verified by yourself, you can buy in full confidence that we are fully registered official UK pharmacy.
- Health professionals available by phone and email
- All orders containing behind the counter and pharmacy only products (P, POM) are checked by a qualified health care professional before dispatch
- Secure online ordering
- All products sourced from reputable suppliers
Fully qualified pharmacists registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
|Name||Registration No||Registration Date|
|Jagdeesh Singh Cheema MRPharmS||2054447||29th July 2002|
|Jaipal Singh Cheema |
For further information go to the Pharmaceutical Society
Premises registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
- For further information go to the Pharmaceutical Society
- Licensed to dispense NHS prescriptions and private prescriptions.
- Premises randomly inspected and passed by Pharmacy Inspector from the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
- Registered pharmacy with NHS England.
- Strictly follow pharmaceutical code of ethics