Veet Wax Strips with Easy Grip let you achieve spa quality waxing results at home.
What's more, with their innovative Easy Grip design, you'll be able to achieve a silky smooth finish in just one quick movement.
Unlike razors and less effective waxing strips, Veet with Easy Grip provide you smooth results that last for up to a month. These strips work on even the shortest of hairs, gripping at the root to remove more hair. Repeated use will help promote softer, finer hairs when they do regrow. What's more, these waxing strips are enriched with Shea butter for a soothing effects and a pleasant fragrance after use.
5 Steps Before using Veet, please read pack precautions carefully.
1. Take out a double wax strip and rub it between your hands to make the strips easy to seperate.
2. Carefuully peel the strips apart using the rounded Easy Grip™ tabs.
3. With the Easy Grip™ tab at the bottom, apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
4. Hold the skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
5. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Tips for best results:
For great results apply some talc to make sure the skin is perfectly dry before waxing.
Always pull back the wax strip against the direction of the hair growth keeping the strip close to the skin as you pull.
Be brave - the faster you pul, the more hair you'll remove.
Wax iin a consistant pattern to make sure you don't miss any hairs, but don't wax over the same area more than once.
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum, Paraffinum Liiquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, CI 77891, CI 15850.