With Veet Wax Strips you can have instantly exfoliated skin and smoothness that lasts up to four weeks. They are specially formulated with Almond Oil and Vitamin E, known for its benefits on Sensitive Skin . They are easy to use - the special Easy Grip tab helps you develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move. Veet Wax Strips work even on hair as short as 1.55mm - and with regular use, you'll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back.
5 Steps Before using Veet, please read pack precautions carefully.
1. Take out a double wax strip and rub it between your hands to make the strips easy to seperate.
2. Carefuully peel the strips apart using the rounded Easy Grip™ tabs.
3. With the Easy Grip™ tab at the bottom, apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
4. Hold the skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
5. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Tips for best results:
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum, Paraffinum Liiquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, CI 77891, CI 15850.
Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargoniium Graveolens Flower Oil.
|This product has no reviews yet.|