Apply a thin layer to the affected area as required.
Occasionally, local hypersensitivity may occur. If this happens or symptoms persist, seek medical help. No known case of overdose.
For external use only.
Keep out of the eyes and mucous membranes.
If symptoms persist, seek medical help.
If accidentally swallowed seek medical advice.
Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||best price and quick delivery|
||Thank you for the product|
||Good product for skin. These were bought as items to put into a "hamper" of baby items for newborns.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|
Regular Price: £3.75
Special Price £3.56