Sudafed Sinus Pressure & Pain Tablets 12 Tablets effectively relieve the stuffy nose, headache, pain and fever associated with colds and flu.
These sinus tablets are in their element tackling blocked sinuses and sinus pressure, relieving your symptoms and soothing your pain.
Please read the leaflet enclosed with the product very carefully before use.
Adults and children aged 12+: Take 1 or 2 tablets with a glass of water every 4-6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years old.
Do not take if you:
- have, or have ever had, a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
- are allergic to Ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients of the product, aspirin or any other related painkillers.
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- are in the last three months of pregnancy.
Consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you:
- have, or have had, asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver or bowel problems.
- are a smoker.
- are in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
Sudafed Sinus Pressure & Pain Tablets 12 Tablets should not be used in excess of the stated dose or against medical advice.
If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
|This product has no reviews yet.|