How to use
Elastoplast recommends the following routine for optimal wound healing:
1. Cleansed wound is the first step to optimal wound healing. Cleanse your wound fast and pain-free with the Elastoplast Wound Spray for protection from infection.
2. For protection from dirt and bacteria, cover your wound with an Elastoplast plaster or wound dressing.
3. For faster healing and lower risk of scarring, apply Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment regularly until the wound has visibly healed.
1. Stop the bleeding.
2. Spray from a distance of about 10cm onto the entire wound area to remove dirt and visible particles.
3. Repeat if necessary.
4. Gently dry the wound and surrounding skin.
Hazards and Cautions
For large wounds with signs of infection consult a doctor immediately.
For serious burns consult a doctor immediately.
For external use only.
If redness, swelling or pain develops, the condition gets worse or the wound healing process does not start within several days, a doctor should be consulted immediately.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 2 years should consult a doctor before use.
Do not use:
in conjunction with other topical preparations.
in combination with anionic surfactants, soap, oils, gels, etc.
if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
in ears and on eyes.
for longer than a 30 day period.
do not swallow.
If you suffer side effects, consult your doctor, pharmacist or the manufacturer.
Keep the instructions as long as you are using the product.
If damaged do not use.
Expiry date and lot number are printed on the bottom of the spray.
Only use until expiry date.
Use within 6 months after opening.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||From a well known branded manufacturer and very quick service|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|