0.5% w/w Cutaneous Emulsion
Treatment of head Lice,Crab Lice and Scabies mite
AN EFFECTIVE TREATMENT SUITABLE FOR USE WHERE ASTHMA OR SENSITIVE SKIN IS A PROBLEM
SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.Adults, the elderly and children aged 6 months and above
For Head Lice:
1. Shake the nbottle.
2. Apply sufficient liquidto DRY hair to ensure that no part of the scalp is left uncovered. Work into the part spreading the liquid evenly from the roots to the tips,
3. Allow the hair to dry maturally.
4.Leave on the hair for 12 hours or overnight.
5. Wash the hair with normal ahampoo.
6. While the hair is still wet comb with am ordinary comb. A fine toothed Nit comb can then be used to remove dead lice and eggs.
7. Wash hands after application.
Infants under six months of age should only be treated under medical supervision.
To treat Crab Lice and scabies Mite:
See enclosed instructin leaflet.
Derbac M Liquid 0.5% w/w Cutaneous Emulsion
Contains Malathion 0.5% w/w
Also contains Presevatives Methylhydroxybenzoate (218) and Propylhydroxybenzoate (216) Emulsifying Wax, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Perfume HT52, Purified Water.
See leaflet for further information.
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Regular Price: £8.99
Special Price £7.64
Regular Price: £12.15
Special Price £10.33
Regular Price: £11.99
Special Price £10.19
Regular Price: £15.25
Special Price £12.96
Regular Price: £16.99
Special Price £14.44