Basket Subtotal: £0.00
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Out of stock
- Suitable for children
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 6 months and above:
- Shake bottle
- Apply sufficient liquid to DRY hair to ensure that no part of the scalp is left uncovered. Work into the hair spreading the liquid evening from the roots to the tips.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally in a ventilated room
- Leave on the hair for 12 hours or overnight.
- Wash the hair with normal shampoo
- While the hair is wet, comb with an ordinary comb. A fine toothed nit comb can then be used to removed dead lice and eggs.
- Was hands after application.
Infants under six months of age should only be treated under medical supervison.
To Treat Crab Lice and Scabies Mite:
See enclosed instruction leaflet.
Used accordance with the instructions, a single application or Derbac M Liquid can kill head lice, crab lice the scabies mites and their eggs.
Should a member of yor family need treatment with Derbac M Liquid, check other memberrs of your famly for live lice with a Detector Comb and treat if necessary.
Prolonged or repeated use of this profuct should be avoided. It should not be used more than once a week and not for more than three consecutive weeks.
Protect eyes at all times by covering the eye area with a towel. If liquid enters the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If there is persistant irritation, seek medical advice.
If used by a healthcare professional to treat large number of patients, protective plastic or rubber gloves should be worn.
This treatment may affect permed, pre rinsed or coloured hair.
For external use only.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25 Degree Celcius. Store the bottle in the outer carton in order to protect from the light.
Derbac M Liquid 0.5% w/w Cutaneous Emulsion.
Contains Malathion 0.5% w/w
Also contains: Preservatives Methyhydroxybenzoate (218) and Propylhydroxybenzoate (216), Emulsifying Wax, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Perfume HT552, Purified Water.
See leaflet for further information.