Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil 300ml
For joint pain and stiffness.
If you are looking for a source of vitamins and fatty acids that contribute to building a resistance of infections such as coughs and colds, while also providing a traditional remedy for joint aches and pains, try Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil 300ml.
For adults and children over 15 years
As a dietary supplement – take 2x5ml spoonfuls a day
For mild to moderate vitamin deficiency – take 1 to 2 5ml spoonfuls once a day depending upon the deficiency’s severity.
Do not take Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil 300ml if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You are taking other vitamin or mineral supplements
- If you are receiving medical treatment for having too much Vitamin A, D, E or Calcium in your blood.
- If you are taking thiazide diuretics such as chlorothiazide or bendroflumethiazide which are used to treat high blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you are taking other medication which you have either bought yourself of have received a prescription for.
If any of these conditions apply to you, please seek medical advice before using this product.
Each 10ml (2 teaspoons) contain9.2g of Pure Cod Liver Oil. The active ingredients are: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 831.6mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (EPA) 739.2mg, Retinol (Vitamin A) 4000IU, Colecalcifarol (Vitamin D3) 400IU, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 10IU
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||very good it work out well|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|