Wernets ultra denture fixative powder gives a stronger, longer lasting hold providing you with confidence and control. This superior formula also helps prevent irritating food particles from getting under your plate.
Recommended by dentists. Consult your dentist regularly.
Replace cap, keep cap and nozzle dry to avoid clogging, contents may settle on storage.
1. Clean dentures thoroughly and leave wet.
2. Sprinkle powder very lightly and evenly onto denture surfaces coming into contact with gums or roof of mouth.
3. Thoroughly shake off any excess powder.
4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
3. Wipe fixative residue from denture and mouth with a soft, moist cloth.
4. Use denture cleansing tablets to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water.