Basket Subtotal: £0.00
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Out of stock
Hops and Valerian Extract
A Herbal remedy traditionally used to encourage natural sleep.
Natrasleep combines two herbal ingredients, Hops and Valerian. This is a herbal remedy traditionally used to encourage natural sleep.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the tablet's ingredients..
- Do not use if you are suffering from depression or are taking anti-depressant medication.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Natrasleep
- If you are already taking a sedative, take care as there may be a possible increase in its sedative effects when taking in combination with Natrasleep.
- This product is not recommended for use during pregnancy and breast feeding.
- As Natrasleep is designed to help you sleep, do not drive or operate machinery while affected.
- This product contains Glucose. If you have an intolerance to some sugars, please consult your doctor before taking.
Adults: Swallow one to three tablets, as required, half an hour before going to bed. Do not exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours. If you take too many tablets, seek medical attention straight away.
If you notice any undesirable effects while taking Natrasleep, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. If you continue to have problems sleeping, consult your doctor.
Keep of of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use after the expiry date shown on the box. If the expiry date has passed, take this product back to a pharmacist for safe disposal.
Active ingredient per film coated tablet: Hops powder Extract 5:1 (33.4mg) equivalent to 167mg Hops Powder. Valerian Powder Extract 4:1 (62.5mg) equivalent to 250mg of Valerian Powder.
Each film coated tablet also contains: Calcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Micocrystalline Cellulose, Silicone Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Glucose Syrup, Hypromellose, Purified Talc, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Copper Chlorophylln (E141), Vegatable Carbon Black (E153)