Uses: As a fuel for nurners and as a household solvent. Harmful by inhalation. In contact with skin. Also if Swallowed.
Harmful - possible risk of irreversible effects through inhalation. In contact with skin and if swallowed. Keep locked up and out of the reach of children. Keep container tightly closed. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves. In the event of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible)