Fast Relief for Itching and Irritation of Dry Skin; Everyday Cuts, Scrapes and Skin Chafes; External Vaginal and Anal Itching; Heat Rash and Nettle Stings; Non-poisonous Insect Bites and Stings.
Lanacane Cream forms a protective film over raw inflamed tissue. Its anaesthetic cooling action soothes itching and irritation, stops the urge to scratch and so avoids embarrassment and discomfort. Gives prompt relief of dry skin aggravated by scratching, everyday scrapes, cuts and skin chafe, insect bites, nettle stings, chapping, external vaginal and anal itching.
For Adults and Children 12 years of age and older.
- Apply Lanacane to the affected area. Usually a 3-5cm strip of Lanacane is sufficient. - Repeat as needed up to three times daily.
Drug Interaction Precautions :
- Do not use Lanacane for more than one week
- Do not use Lanacane on large body areas
- Do not use Lanacane on the eyes
- Stop use of Lanacane and consult a doctor if genital itching or other symptoms persist for more than one week
- May rarely cause sensitivity. If this or any other side effects occur, report details, stop use of Lanacane, and consult a doctor.
- Do not use Lanacane on children under 12 years of age.
- As with all medicines, keep Lanacane out of the reach of children
- Do not use Lanacane in pregnancy without first consulting a doctor.