Lamisil Once - Single Dose Treatment for Athlete's Foot
1% Cutaneous Solution Terbinafine hydrochloride
Lamisil Once is a single dose treatment for Athlete's Foot. The clear solution is applied only once. It releases the active ingredient into the skin where it continues to fight the cause and relieve the symptoms of Athletes Foot. At 3 months after treatment with Lamisil Once, the incidence of relapse or reinfection was low.
Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for patients under 18. Do not use while breast-feeding. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in the original pack. For cutaneous use.
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Use the contents of the tube only once per episode of Athletes Foot. Apply after a bath or shower.
- Use the contents of the tube only once per episode of Athlete's Foot. Apply after a bath or shower.
- Ensure the product is applied to both fee. Using your fingers, apply between, under, and over all toes, then to the soles and sides of each foot. Allow the product to dry.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Symptoms may persist for a few days as the skin heals. If they do not improve within 7 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist.