MAXIMUM BLONDE TONER Refreshes and improves shade and condition of blonde hair whilst neutralising yellow and brassy tones. Platinum blonde adds subtle cool blonde shades that last up to 8 washes. Works best when used to refresh and re-tone in between use of Jerome Russell Bblonde' Highlighting Kits, Blonding Kits, Powder Bleach and Cream Peroxide.
THE UK'S NUMBER ONE BLONDING BRAND* We are the experts in Blonding and have been creating great British blondes for over 30 years. Our experience and quality of products is unrivalled which is why we are the UK's number one blonding brand.*
MAXIMUM BLONDE TONER
Created using the highest quality ingredients. This blonde toner contains no ammonia or peroxide and protects and conditions hair during the colouring process. Works exceptionally well on pre-lightened and blonde hair, with professional results.
• Wash hair thoroughly using a clarifying shampoo.
• Do not use a conditioner.
• Towel dry hair well then massage the toner evenly through hair from root to tip.
• Pile hair on top of head and cover with a plastic hood.
• Apply heat with a hair dryer for 5 minutes.
• Allow the toner to develop for maximum time of 30 minutes or the time indicated by the strand test. Very dry hair could process in 10-15 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear ensuring that the scalp and surrounding skin area is colour free.
For use on pre-lightened and naturally blonde hair.
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If the product gets into eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. If irritation persists. seek medical advice.
• For external use on scalp hair only. Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows.
• Do not use if the scalp or adjacent areas show signs of soreness or other problems. • Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Can cause an allergic reaction. • SINGLE USE PRODUCT.
It is essential to conduct a skin sensitivity test and hair strand test 48 hours before using this product - every time you use it. even if you have used this product previously.
SKIN SENSITIVITY TEST
• Apply a small amount of toner with a cotton wool bud to a cleansed area of skin behind your ear and allow to dry.
• Check area regularly over a period of 48 hours.. If no reaction occurs wash off with cool water. If during this period any irritation or swelling occurs on the skin, wash off immediately with cool water and do not proceed any further.
To confirm your development time and hair compatibility follow these points:
• Shampoo hair with clarifying shampoo and towel dry. Apply a little toner to a full strand of pre-lightened or blonde hair and wrap in cling film.
• Apply heat for 5 minutes with a hair dryer
• Allow the toner to process for 10 minutes and wipe with some tissue to check development.
• If the desired colour has not been reached then reapply and check frequently for up to 30 minutes until the colour is as desired.
• Make a note of the total time taken, and use it as a guide for full head application.
• If the strand test shows deeper colour on the hair ends, do not apply the toner to this portion of the hair until 10 minutes before the fun development time.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Ethoxydiglycol, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Triethylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Unaloot, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Disperse Violet 1, Disperse Blue 377
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Excellent product thankyou|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|