Hedrin Lotion Spray 120ml
Hedrin 4% Lotion Spray
A new way to eradicate head lice
* Skin Friendly
* Easy to apply
* No organo-phosphates
The spray comes ready assembled. Before use remove the coloured safety clip from under the spray nozzle. This may be retained or disposed of safely.
Please Note :
If a member of the family has live head lice, check the other family members and treat all other cases of live head lice which are discovered, at the same time.
* Cover the shoulders with a towel
* Be careful not to spray into the eyes and face, and do not breathe the spray
* Holding the spray approximately 10cm from the hair carefully spray sufficient solution evenly over Dry Hair to ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered, and the hair is saturated.
* Work into the hair with fingers or an ordinary comb spreading the liquid evenly from the roots to tips. Allow the hair to dry naturally
* Leave on the hair for at least 8 hours or overnight
* Wash the hair with normal shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water and dry
It is important that Hedrin is applied again after seven days to deal with any lice which may hatch in that time. Failure to repeat the treatment may result in the return of a louse infestation.
Please read the product leaflet carefully before fuse.
Hedrin Lotion is for the treatment of head lice in adults
and children aged 6 months and over.
Before using Hedrin :
Do not use Hedrin :
If you are allergic to either of the ingredients listed.
Take special care with Hedrin Lotion :
*For external use only
*Avoid contact of the lotion with your eyes. If it accidentally comes into contact with
your eyes, flush with water
*Do not breathe the spray
Warning :Keep hair away from sources of ignition, especially naked flames and burning cigarettes, whilst being treated with Hedrin. Treated hair can readily burn if ignited.
If you accidentally swallow some of the solution, you should consult a doctor as soon as possible. Take the pack with you to show which medicine you have swallowed.
Use in pregnancy and breastfeeding :
Hedrin Lotion may be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Use in infants under 6 months :
Children under 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision.
Driving and using machines :
Hedrin Lotion does not affect your ability to drive or operate machinery
|ingredients||Dimeticone, 1,6,10-Dodecatrien-3-0l, 3,7,11 Trimethyl, PEG/PPG Dimeticone Co-polymer, Silica Silylate|
|Is Prescription Drug||No|