Adults: 1 capsule orally, up to 5 times per day;
initially, try 3 capsules per day, then adjust according to need. Reduce the dose when you feel more comfortable, usually within 1-2 days.
Swallow whole with water.
Children under 12 years: Not Recommended.
For use prior to abdominal X-ray: 4 capsules, as instructed by hospital.
Do not take if you are:
- pregnant, thinking of becoming pregnant, or breast feeding.
- suffering from stomach pains, feeling sick, or have been sick in the last 24 hours.
- allergic to the ingredients
- intolerant to a small quantity of sugar (sorbitol, fructose)
- taking a mineral oil laxative (liquid paraffin)
Consult a doctor if you need this medicine every day, or have persistent stomach ache. If you accidentally overdose, drink lots of water and contact a doctor immediately.
This medicine does not usually cause side-effects, but on rare occasions you may experience diarrhoea, nausea, abdominal cramps or skin rash.
If you experience side-effects which continue for more than a few days or become troublesome, see a doctor.
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Does the job very well ++++++|
||A gentle way of dealing with constipation without forcing the issue, leaving me in control if you get my drift. My first experience was with the after effects of a general anaesthetic for major liver surgery.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|