Recapit is a unique, no mix cement made especially for replacing loose caps and crowns. Clinically tested and guaranteed, Recapit is safe and so effective you can "eat on it".
Caution: This product should not be used if throbbing pain or swelling pain in effected area exists. Consult your dentist immediately.
1) Wash hands and dry thoroughly
2) Prepare crown by carefully removing as much old cement as possible from the inside of the crown. Rinse and dry well. 3) Carefully clean and rinse tooth area with water. Do not dry. Leave moist.
4) Try to fit the crown back on the tooth before applying Recapit cement. Make sure it fits properly. If you cannot do this, DO NOT PROCEED. See your dentist.
5) Make sure inside of crown is dry. Use applicator brush to remove a small amount of material from multi-use vial. Paint a layer of material on the upper inside edge of the dry crown.
6) Remoisten tooth area, place crown on wet tooth and press firmly.
7) Bite down several times to insure proper fit. If the bite is not properly comfortable remove and repeat all steps until the crown feels normal.
8) WAIT 5 MINUTES AND THEN GENTLY REMOVE ANY EXCESS MATERIAL. RINSE OUT MOUTH WELL WITH WATER. 9) Allow at least 1 hour to set before eating. Cement will fully set in 1 to 3 hours.
10) Clean brush thoroughly by rinsing in warm water and wiping with a paper towel or tissue.
11) This product is for temporary use only. Consult your dentist as soon as possible.
12) Keep vial closed to maintain freshness of remaining material. Note: When replacing a bridge apply Recapit sparingly to only 1 hollow tooth at each end of the bridge. Recapit should not be used on implants. Any leftover material may be re-used as long as it remains soft and pliable. Once the material hardens it is no longer useable and must be discarded.