One or two tablets with a drink, preferably before retiring. Attacks of cramp occur in bouts which last from a few days to several weeks. Often there are several weeks between each series of attacks. In such cases, it is advisable to take Crampex Tablets at night for a period and then discontinue when the anticipated duration of the attack has passed.
Cramps normally occur in spells lasting from a few days to a few weeks.
Crampex tablets should be taken with a drink before bedtime each day for as long as you think the attacks will last. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Rarely, some people may experience flushing (red face and upper body) when taking Crampex Tablets. This is harmless, but if it happens, stop taking Crampex tablets. If you are taking any medicine for heart or circulation problems, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking these tablets. If you suffer from kidney problems or high blood pressure consult your doctor before using this product.
The following information should be read before using this medicine :
1) Do not use Crampex Tablets if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed at the beginning of this leaflet
2) Do not give Crampex Tablets to children
3) Make sure Crampex Tablets are suitable for you to use - ask your doctor or pharmacist
4) If you are taking a Digitalis preparation, then consult your doctor before using Crampex Tablets
5) If you are suffering from impaired renal function or have a tendancy to form kidney stones, consult your doctor before using this product
6) If you suffer from Hypertension, consult your doctor before using this product
7) If you are pregnant or breast feeding do not use this product
The following undesirable effects have been reported following the use of this product : Hot flushes
If you experience any such reaction following use of this product, or any other form of reaction, then discontinue its use immediately and please report this to your doctor or pharmacist who will advise you on the necessary action to take.