Cow & Gate 1-2 years growing up milk made from cows' milk enriched with essential toddler nutrients
Complete Car Iron & Calcium - Vitamins A C & D - Omega 3 and 6
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised beaker. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
4. Fusing the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
5. Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl. oz.) of boiled cooled water. Add
the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too may or too few
scoops can be harmful.
6. Mix well (for ten seconds) to dissolve powder. Replace lid on beaker
7. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as
required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
Toddlers should be supervised at all times when feeding.
Do not heat in a microwave. Heat spots may occur and cause scalding.