Cow & Gate Complete Nutrition Ready to Feed First Infant Milk -Step 1 -
From newborn A breast milk substitute from birth Ready to feed whenever your baby is, these ready-made liquid milks can be poured straight into your baby's bottle.
*Nutritionally complete breast milk substitute
*Easy to digest*
Key nutrients for growth
For the first few months of life your baby will get all their nutrition from milk. Cow & Gate First Infant Milk from Newborn provides complete nutrition for your newborn baby, and can be used to complement breastfeeding, or for babies not being breastfed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that Cow & Gate First Infant Milk from Newborn be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
1. Wash hands. Sterilise all utensils following manufacturer's instructions.
2. Ensure the top of the carton is clean. Shake carton well and cut open where indicated, using a clean pair of scissors. Pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised bottle.
3. Cow & Gate Infant Milk for Hungrier Babies can be given at room temperature, or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
4. For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feeds in the bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
5. After opening, reseal the carton by folding down the spout. Unused feeds still in the carton must be refrigerated immediately and used within 24 hours.
Do not heat in a microwave. Heat spots may occur and cause scalding.
When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
|This product has no reviews yet.|