I guess finding usefReview by Drider
Quality Price ValueI guess finding useful, reliable information on the internet isn't hopeless after all. (Posted on 11/09/2015)
Cow & Gate Complete Nutrition Baby Milk
Infant Milk - Step 2 - For hungrier babies
*Nutritionally tailored for hungrier babies
*Easy to digest
*Key nutrients for growth
Cow & Gate Infant Milk for Hungrier Babies provides Complete Nutrition for your hungry baby when its too early for weaning. Some mums find that their baby is still hungry after a feed, but they're still too young for solid food. Cow & Gate Infant Milk for Hungrier Babies is a nutritionally complete breast milk substitute to help satisfy hungrier babies when it's too early for weaning, to help keep them healthy and happy.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
4. Fusing the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
5. Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl. oz.) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too may or too few scoops can be harmful.
6. Replace seal on bottle. Shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove seal, replace with a sterilised teat.
7. Cool under running water. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds.
Do not heat in a microwave. Heat spots may occur and cause scalding.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that Cow & Gate Infant Milk for Hungrier Babies be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Lactose*, Skimmed Milk*, Vegetable Oils, Dietary Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharide*, Polyfructose), Calcium Carbonate, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Taurine, Iron Sulphate, Inositol, Vitamin E, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B12, L-Carnitine, Thiamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite
Contains: Milk*, Soya