Cow & Gate Complete Care Baby MilkFollow On Milk - Step 2 - For babies 6 months + Key nutrients for growth *Supports healthy digestion* Helps support their natural immune system Cow & Gate Follow On Milk provides Complete Care for your baby during weaning. Once your baby starts weaning, milk plays a smaller but essential part of their diet. Cow & Gate Follow On Milk complements your baby's weaning diet from 6 months, providing the nutrients they need in a smaller volume of milk. It contains added Vitamin D and iron now their natural iron stores are starting to run low, as well as prebiotics to help support their natural immune system, keeping them happy, healthy and ready for anything.
*Prebiotic Oligosaccharides*Iron enriched*Gluten free*Low sodium*Halal approved.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
4. Fusing the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
5. Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl. oz.) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too may or too few scoops can be harmful.
6. Replace seal on bottle. Shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove seal, replace with a sterilised teat.
7. Cool under running water. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds.
Do not heat in a microwave. Heat spots may occur and cause scalding.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Cow & Gate Follow On Milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breast milk substitute before 6 months, so if you wish to use this product before 6 months we advise that you consult your healthcare professional. It is recommended that Cow & Gate Follow On Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby's individual needs. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Vegetable Oils, Demineralised Whey*, Maltodextrin, Skimmed Milk*, Lactose*, Dietary Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharide*, Polyfructose), Whey Protein Concentrate*, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloirde, Choline Chloride, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Taurine, Iron Sulphate, Inositol, Vitamin E, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite
Contains: Milk*, Soya
|This product has no reviews yet.|