Cow & Gate Complete Nutrition Baby Milk
First Infant Milk - Step 1 - From newborn
*Nutritionally complete breast milk substitute
*Easy to digest
*Key nutrients for growth
Cow & Gate First Infant Milk provides Complete Nutrition for you newborn baby. For the first few months of life your baby will get all their nutrition from milk. Cow & Gate First Infant Milk from Newborn provides complete nutrition for your newborn baby, and can be used to complement breastfeeding, or for babies not being breastfed.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
4. Fusing the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
5. Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl. oz.) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too may or too few scoops can be harmful.
6. Replace seal on bottle. Shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove seal, replace with a sterilised teat.
7. Cool under running water. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds.
Do not heat in a microwave. Heat spots may occur and cause scalding.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that Cow & Gate Infant Milk for Hungrier Babies be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Demineralised Whey*, Vegetable Oils, Lactose*, Skimmed Milk, Dietary Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharides*, Polyfructose), Whey Protein Concentrate*, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin E, Inositol, Adenosine5'-Monophosphate, L-Tyrosine, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, L-Carnitine, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite
Contains: Milk*, Soya, Fish
|This product has no reviews yet.|