Basket Subtotal: £0.00
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Out of stock
Relief for body aches pains
Belladonna 19 x 12.5 cm Medicated Plaster
Belladonna Alkaloids 0.25% Medicated 1 Plaster stimulates blood flow to relieve aches and pains.
Recomended for: Muscular tension and strain, stiff neck and aching shoulders, sciatica, lumbago, rheumatism and back ache.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
For adults and children over 10 years of age only.
The plaster may be cut to a convienient size before removing the backing paper.
1. Ensure the are to be treated is clean and dry.
2. Remove the backing paper from the Plaster and apply to the affected area.
3.The Plaster should be removed after 2-3 days. we recommend that the Plaster is dry before removing.
4. Apply another Plaster if required.
Do not use if you :
- suffer from glucoma
- are allergic to adheesive plasters
- have inflamed or broken skin
- have applied any other medication to the skin
- are using a medication that contains antihistamines Do not use on the face.
TAKE SPECIAL CARE Not recomended for:
- children under 10 year old
- pregnant or breast feeding women If in dubt ask the pharmacist for advice.
* Skin irritation occasionally occurs while using this product
* If the skin beneath the plaster begins to hurt, remove the plaster immidiatly and wash with soap and water
* If any unwanted effect accur, discontinue use
* do not use after expiry date shown
* keep out of the reach ond sight of children
* If symptoms persist consult your doctor
*If you get any side effects, talk to your doctoir, pharmacist or nurse.
Each Plaster contains an active ingredient 0.25% Balladonna Alkaloids and also contains Laloin, Natural Rubber, partially Hydrogenated Wood Resins, Corn Starch, Kaolin, 2.5, di-tert-amylhydroquinone